- 1.Appleseeds during hurricanes
- 2.She is out of my life
- 4.Not him
- 5.Sound of beauty
- 6.Beautifully Broken
- 7.Hood life feat Mike topping (6)
"Your performance last Thursday when you came I thought was great. Your poetry was AMAZING! I really loved the topics you touched on and your energy was great too. I really enjoyed it. =) "
- Diana P. Argueta, La Fuerza Latina, Denison University
"Holy hell.....you had my full 170% attention at the second verse. wowwwwwwwww. wow..."
- David "Savant" Herbert, Dowling College
"Beautiful and eye opening as always,talent at it's best :)"
- Jessica Villa, Arizona State University
"Your words are so beautiful !!"
- Glenna Bizahaloni, University of New Mexico
"I love this, Frankie! There's so many women out there who need to open their eyes and realize they deserve more than what they're getting out of their relationship. So sad that some women never get to know what a real relationship should feel like because they're so used to being made to feel less than they're worth."
- Aubrey Elise, Sound of Beauty Poem
"@HiddenLegacy wow. Respect. That's some good stuff "
- Adrian Bellani, Actor, TV star
"My wife and I loved your performance at the Patchogue theatre. You have such a powerful presence and positive message, and your pace and delivery are amazing"
- William Scorzarijr, Patchogue Theater
"There was nothing "Hidden" in Hidden Legacy's performance. He captured the audience with his presence before he even touched the microphone, but when he did...it was story-telling at its best! "
- Reina Thomas, Vice President, Black Student Union-Kenyon College
"Really, your stuff is so, so good. I was legitimately blown away."
- Siobhan V O'Loughlin, Actress, Towson University
"When Hidden Legacy came to my college, we didn't know what we were in for, but we all left astonished and inspired. Not only does he speak truth in his poems, but also speaks with a passion that I have never seen before. I left the show wondering if I will ever be able to experience the same thing I experienced that day, and he has left me wanting more. If you are on this tour schedule and are thinking about going, GO! If you're thinking about not going, then you better GO! I promise you that you will leave feeling goosebumps and chills wondering how it is even possible for a human to speak with such words of grace, talent, and reality."
- Amaka Nwagbologu, Student - University of New Mexico
"have to say..I have heard a lot of slam poets before you are the best I have ever heard even what was on Def Poetry Jam you beat by a mile, love the performance but really dig the content your work is from the heart, alot of emotion. .."
- Giovanni Corvinus, Photographer, Director & Host of Poetry at Roast Cafe
"The performance was inspiring and very powerful"
- Daphne Bukirwa, Black Student Union, Public Relations Officer - Utah State University
"He’s an undiscovered gem whose words have depth and richness to it, challenging you to look beyond layers of apparent meaning"
- Mongo, Indiefeed Performance Poetry Station
"I was never the poetry type. it wasnt my 'scene' until i saw Hidden Legacy and Shadokat, it changed my view forever. how diverse you guys were, mentioning topics from HIV to abuse victims to women loving themselves and knowing their worth. there is something for everyone and is impossible to not fall in love. when u perform i feel that intense energy! ur voice makes people stop in their tracks, ive seen it first hand! keep spreading positivity!"
- Elyssa S., Student- Suffolk Community College